The Fabric Showroom at Crimson & Brighton Upholstering
Covid 19 Showroom Protocol
February 1, 2021
- Due to the Covid 19 Pandemic we have new protocols in place for all clients visiting our workroom / showroom.
- For safety reasons doors will be locked at all times. Please call us prior to coming in so we can prepare accordingly.
- Appointments will be mandatory for any meetings / fabric perusal / etc. We can only allow one person (or two people from one household) in the showroom at a time. Please call or email us and we will schedule accordingly.
- Masks are required for entry. Social distancing is also strongly encouraged – please remain at least 6 feet apart from all persons on the premises.
- We sanitize before and after any client is in the showroom for any reason. All hard surfaces (doorknobs / tables / fabric books / etc.) are wiped or sprayed down with a disinfectant (Lysol / Clorox / Etc.) and soft surfaces such as sofas / chairs / etc. are sprayed down with a fabric disinfectant. Please alert us to any concerns you have regarding our Covid 19 protocols and we will make sure to address your concerns.
- At home appointments are suspended for the time being
- Please contact Lucia M. Minas at 617-244-1750 or 617-504-4762 with any inquiries or concerns